Monday, April 11, 2011

A New Day

Climbing mountain overlooking Hot Spring Montana

Visiting my friend Tammi in Moses Lake area WA

Stopping at Lake Missoula






Buddy in his natural environment


Saw three white tail deer

What a beautiful day to be alive.I am having a lazy day so far. So far all of the places I would like to check out around the area are still snowed in. So here we sit Buddy and I relaxing, hiking, exploring indian ruins, soaking in the mineral springs.What a life. 
I have met some amazing people here. Many are similar in many ways to folks that I grew up with in Alaska. Down to earth people that really do care for each others well being.  Quite a contrast to people that live in the cities eh. It is dog eat dog there. Even in the little town of Centralia wa where I have lived for quite a few years, I lived next door to a couple that I never even met. Is that sad or what.
I suppose one finds all types every where one goes eh. It is up to me to choose who I want to associate with. Well that gives me quite a bit of room you know,  lol.
Have I told you about the 36 year old Skate Boarder I met. She is recovering from a fractured heal. She has toured and competed with Tony Hawk and others.
I also met a 38 year old woman who competes in the 800 meter dash. She has qualified twice now in the Olympics. She had many good stories to share.
Then there is the 70 year old South Korean that appears to be in his 40s. He is so full of life and happiness. I got some very good tips from him as far as eating habits etc,,..
I am working on posting photos just as soon as possible.
I hope all of you are doing well and that your hearts are full of joy and happiness.
Love you all,
Craig and Buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment