Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A little woodworking

Today is nice. I found a piece of half inch plywood and rebuilt the other drawer in the Motorhome.  It has been sunny and nice hear and i am getting quite the suntan. I did find an aa meeting here last night. There was 4 of us in attendance. Friday at 7pm will be another one. Should be a better turnout maybe.  The snow continues to melt in the surrounding hills which is nice as i am going to explore the Bitterroot mountains next.  I continue to loose weight as i continue on my healing journey. I have dropped over 20lbs now since i left March 19th.  After all this trip is a spiritual journey that will take me to new an undiscovered heights. I am excited to see where the future takes me as I blow with the wind which our old late friend Jim H would say.  I do miss him so.  I miss all of you and will certainly see you in just a few months. A year goes by so fast you know. 
Your friend always,
Craig W.

No comments:

Post a Comment