Saturday, December 25, 2010

Just Getting Started


I am so excited. I am finally in the final stages to travel across the US.  I purchased a 27' Motor Home totally self contained and am down to making a list of items I need for this trip.
So bare with me as I get ready for this incredible journey. There are so many places I haven't been just in the US.  I was raised in Alaska on a Five acre Homestead site with a stream full of salmon most of the year and the ocean about five miles away. I was reminded last night at my homegroup meeting that I must have that Gypsy thing going on in me because I have always been an explorer.  I love to check out new places I have never been.  So after growing up just north of Homer AK and attending Highschool in the big city of Anchorage I joined the service right at the end of the Vietnam War.  After that I moved to South west Washington and for the most part been in that area ever since.  At this point in my life I really feel the need to go, checkout new places, new smells, meet new people.  I feel I am running short of time on this earth so here goes.
Oh by the way Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and all that ok. I hope everyone recieved a gift and have had a great time.  Personally I could care less for the most part, but I am determined to make the best of it. I really am grateful and have no major complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment